Friday 13 August 2010

This item and all items under it will not be crawled because the owner has set the NoCrawl flag to prevent it from being searchable

“This item and all items under it will not be crawled because the owner has set the NoCrawl flag to prevent it from being searchable"

In order to fix this issue (and this is true for any Site Collection), is to navigate to your MySite host and click on Site Actions > Site Settings.

From here, click on “Search and offline availability” under Site Administration, and ensure that you have Allow this site to appear in search results? set to Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I am having a problem with my search. I only get search results when I am signed on, no results are found when I search under another user's sign on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allow this site to appear in search results? set to Yes still i get same

    ReplyDelete